Give Thanks!

Give your feedback about the website and forum,
or make your suggestions here
Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Give Thanks!

Post by Sox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:19 pm

See that thumbs up icon to the right of this post? Pressing that on any post gives thanks to the poster, which adds to their reputation.

If any user has helped you out, please thank them for their input.
Build up your own reputation within our community by helping others.
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

benchproductions

Re: Give Thanks!

Post by benchproductions » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Thank you for this!

I was really glad when i received the mail about this new site!
I was following the old forum for news about the pacemaker and was dissapointed when i found out recently that the forum seemed dead.

Very happy to see that i have somewhere to go if i have questions about my Pacemaker.

greetz,

sven

boofont

Post by boofont » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Thumbs up dude! :D

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Post by Sox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Thanks for the thanks, but it's not just down to me though guys
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

Ashkun

Post by Ashkun » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Stoaked and very happy to be using the new firmware... Thanks to whoever and however you pulled it all together. Power to those that dont give up, even when the big boys do.

djubiquitousnyc

Post by djubiquitousnyc » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Great Job Guys =)
Question, did you guy have anything to do with the beta? or was Jonas and crew put this beta together?

fazz
Admin Fazz
Admin Fazz

Post by fazz » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:12 am

djubiquitousnyc wrote:Great Job Guys =)
Question, did you guy have anything to do with the beta? or was Jonas and crew put this beta together?
Sox and Pip helped out with testing and such but the beta was a product of the old pacemaker team trying to give back to the community. expect more in the future!

Nicanora

Post by Nicanora » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:16 am

Great forum, Looking forward to participating

codayop

Post by codayop » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Hi guys
I finally have a Pacemaker - OK, I'm running a little late here, by about 3 years by the looks of lack of tech support from Tonium.

So far I have struggled with how to upgrade firm/software - (Didn't help by being in the middle of the Lake District with very VERY poor internet) after reading through your forums I managed to get it to some sort of working level.
-seems a lot of people struggled the way I did.

Thank you so much for spelling it out in such a way that was possible for me to get success!

The device worked straight out of the box, but couldn't beat match or sync - (yes I know, I'm a DJ so should do it manually - well pff, to that, I've been mixing vinyl since 94 and I know what I am doing (if i choose to). I have only recently (3 years) been converted to digital and just love the sync option) - Once I downloaded the firmware I went through 2 days of hell trying to sort it. Database error, No device found, etc etc blah blah you know the score.

Anyway, its finally up and running now and I am connected to all my music in my hand. (one issue though about the kill fx button which I start a thread off for).
Thanks again.
codayop

BlackMac

Post by BlackMac » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:57 pm

Really glad to have stumbled on this forum, something that I would have loved to have done myself. So many people have missed the bus on such a quality product, MISSED! You really have to involve yourself and learn to realize what a great device this is! but due to so many innovations arriving on the market at the same time it kinda got lost in the mist!. It is so sad to think that such a unique device can be forgotten!.... I will continue to promote what I believe to be the business!... Long Live Quality Products. <3