Wierd issue while navigating through the Menu

Got a problem with your Pacemaker?
Don't worry, post here and we might be able to help out!
electroliner

Wierd issue while navigating through the Menu

Post by electroliner » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:40 am

I've noticed something rather odd with my pacemaker. When I press the Menu Button, then Settings > Play Mode >, I expect to drill down one more level.
Instead, I am returned to the current track in play and the volume drops to a really low level. This issue occurred before the latest firmware upgrade.
I am able to recover. And I do like the new functions in the new firmware release!

Chalk this up to ghosts in the machine?

Thoughts :) ?

- E

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Re: Wierd issue while navigating through the Menu

Post by Sox » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:43 pm

Just like it hurting when you bang your head against the wall, the best advice I can give is to stop doing it then ;)

I just tried it and can confirm what you say, but worse than you describe the music actually stops playing. However when you play it again, I agree that the volume level is lower. I assume it is the ">" symbol displayed that makes you assume there must be another menu level? In fact I think this symbol is there to indicate you can swipe to the right to select this option (and most menu options then present you with another sub-menu). But instead this option switches between "play mode" (a continuous mp3 player) and "mix mode" (a DJ player and mixer).

So in reality, there is no need to by modifying this option at all if you in the mix, so stop doing it :P
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them