Fan Artwork: Scalable Logo

Mixes, Pictures and Videos. Share and show off your djing skills with our community in this area!
Thoxik

Fan Artwork: Scalable Logo

Post by Thoxik » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:29 pm

I just got my Pacemaker and was just trashing around in Illustrator to celebrate :-) Let me know if you like it
Attachments
Tonium Logo.eps.zip
The Tonium Pacemaker Logo (eps v3)
(90.64 KiB) Downloaded 1675 times

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Re: Fan Artwork: Scalable Logo

Post by Sox » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Thanks but I won't be downloading any zip files, and if as the filename suggest it is eps format, I don't have any app to show it me (and I suggest most people won't)

Could you export it in a more widley compatible format such as JPG or PNG, host it somewhere like a dropbox, then use the "Img" tags above to show it within your post? If you can post a url to where it's hosted in this thread, I can probably modify it to show it as an embedded image.

Now get back to mixing instead of making pictures! :D
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

Kays

Post by Kays » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:37 pm

For Chrissake, Sox, you don't want bitmaps. And Thoxik probably knows why, too, so he uploaded a ps. And it might be zipped due to the standard phpBB-upload-restrictions regarding file types. Indeed svg could be wider known, however ps is still a used format in professional area. lol, Sox, you aren't downloading any zip 'cos you're using a MS-Windoze-infected computer, are you?

Btt, as Sox already pointed out: PMD's business is about mixing. I don't need any artwork. Anyway it looks OK, but there's one Q left: License?

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Post by Sox » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:01 pm

What's your problem and why so pissed off at my post?

Why don't I want bitmaps and what do you think I want to do with this image? All I was going to do was check out a fellow user's contribution. It's not like I want to include it in a magazine or any printed marketing material. It may well have been zipped for the reason you state, but an embedded image link would have made it so much easier for every forum member to view instantly without making any efforts to download, unzip and use an appropriate program. I even offered to help do this if he would host the image.

Yes ps format (I have never heard of svg) may well be widely used if professional areas such as graphical artists and publishers, but I have no reason to believe that applies to the majority of our members. My suggestions were to make his efforts instantly available to a wider audience.

Regarding your license question, I guess the image has a picture of a Pacemaker in it? Given Tonium went bust, which License holder do you think would object to it's use, and unless Thoxik was going to do something commercial with it, what do you think the license holder would object to for personal use? I would have thought only Jonas would currently have any rights to this image, and I can tell you he is all for the Pacemaker product and name living on.
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

Bergq

Post by Bergq » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Thoxiks picture in .png
Attachments
Tonium Logo.png
Logo by Thoxik
Tonium Logo.png (94.09 KiB) Viewed 41696 times

cubicgarden

Post by cubicgarden » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:40 pm