Report Problems Here

Find information about & download links for the Pacemaker Updater here, and ask your own questions
Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Report Problems Here

Post by Sox » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Whilst the application has not undergone extension testing, Sox has tested it Vista 32-bit and DJ Pip has tested it with Windows 7 64-bit.

If you have any problems please post here, including as much information as you can.

Thanks, Sox & Pip
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

djubiquitousnyc

Re: Report Problems Here

Post by djubiquitousnyc » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Minor Bug,

After install, the program icon is not displayed on the Desktop shortcut and in start/All programs list.

djpip27
Admin Pip
Admin Pip

Post by djpip27 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:29 pm

djubiquitousnyc wrote:Minor Bug,

After install, the program icon is not displayed on the Desktop shortcut and in start/All programs list.
Thanks for reporting - the program should install to "C:\Program Files\PMUpdater" should you need to find it. I'm assuming you mean there is an icon made, but no image.

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Post by Sox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Yes that is correct Pip I noticed it too.

If there is a need we can supply a proper installer that kets you choose where to install it, etc. But this does bulk out the download quite a bit
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

djpip27
Admin Pip
Admin Pip

Post by djpip27 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:54 pm

I've realised I forgot to package the icon. ;) All future downloads now will not have this problem. I've 'hotfixed' V1.04 on the server - if you want the icon just reinstall the same version and it'll now appear.