Any Developers Want To Take On PMExplorer?

Find information about & download links for the Pacemaker Explorer here, and ask your own questions
Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Any Developers Want To Take On PMExplorer?

Post by Sox » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Calling all developers....... I've developed the PMExplorer application, and still have lots of ideas of additional support that could be added, but I've lost interest. So if there are any Pacemaker users that are also programmers interested in continuing improving on it, I'm willing to pass on the mantle by means of the source code.

It's a VB .Net application and was written using Visual Studio 2012, though you can probably downgrade it to VS2010 if that's what you have. However the visual components a part of the DevExpress package v11.2 (WinForms). If you have this or would buy it then great. If not then there is a 30 day trial of their latest version which you might be able to use to open the project forms with a view to replacing these components with standard controls (or other). Here are some links to the 11.2 version

Send me a PM or post up here if you are interested
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

Sofa_Snake

Re: Any Developers Want To Take On PMExplorer?

Post by Sofa_Snake » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Its great that you are offering this up, though i personally doubt that my vb knowledge is strong enough to make the investment for the extra additional tools, i hope maybe there are others out there are!

Cheers
Sofa_Snake