Any Plan for the PMD?

Can't work out where to post? Post here in the general section then!
Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Re: Any Plan for the PMD?

Post by Sox » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:30 pm

charliehgate wrote:Would someone please sort the 2014 firmware topic out so I can post in there? :-)
Went a new way about it using my new THE VAMP gadget, ready for festival season. lol

I am in no way associated with the vamp. Just donated to their kickstarter fund. Cracking little bit of kit that can be used for playing the PMD out :-)

http://www.thevamp.co.uk/
Great idea. I'd be interested to know how well it sounds. We have a Bluetooth speaker but there is not enough bass for my liking.
Post a review when you have it and had a good play
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

charliehgate

Post by charliehgate » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Yeah. That's just it? Open it up and there's no topics to post in. With no new topic button?

charliehgate

Post by charliehgate » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:30 pm

I've had it a couple of months. Bonus of donating to the kickstarter fund :D

Only had a quick go at the weekend on a small stereo speaker I had knocking about after I had the brain wave of running the PMD through it via the usb in. Blasted out the bass even on that. I've been using my TV bar and woofer up until now & like you say the bass ain't good enough for me neither. Was so much better through the Vamp :) . I need to dig out my big ass speakers from the loft lol Am thinking of running the PMD through a headphone amp too for added ooomp and prolong battery life in the Vamp? It only only plays out in mono, but according to the instructions you can connect two speakers (each playing in mono)

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Post by Sox » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:38 pm

charliehgate wrote:Yeah. That's just it? Open it up and there's no topics to post in. With no new topic button?
But is it any differemt since I made a change amd posted the other day? Or still no button?

charliehgate

Post by charliehgate » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:47 am

Still no button mate?

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Post by Sox » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:49 pm

ok try again now?